Mylle Inflatable Pools
The pool that influenced an industry. Mylle began with just this design - it was the first inflatable pool created using interior design principals. It became an instant icon, sold out quickly, and has since returned as a permanent piece of the collection.
Simple and stunning, The Original works beautifully with any outdoor design - from blending into a monochrome deck, to standing out as a statement piece against greenery.
• Packaged in a matching vinyl envelope
• 65" diameter x 15" tall (space for two adults or more kids)
• Nontoxic heavyweight vinyl (phthalate, BPA, and lead free)
• Drain at bottom
• Large two-step inflate/deflate valve
• Ages 3+
• Prevent drowning. Closely supervise children who are in or near this pool. Children—especially toddlers—are at high risk of drowning. Always empty pool or prevent access when not in use. Use under competent supervision only. Do not leave children unattended in or around the pool.
• No diving, running, jumping or horseplay. Diving or jumping may result in a broken neck, paralysis, permanent injury, or death. Do not sit on, jump on, or straddle sides of the pool.
• Assemble and disassemble by adults only. Do not over inflate or use a high pressure air pump to inflate this pool. Use only on level ground, free of debris. Do not install pool over concrete or any other hard surface. State or local laws or codes may require fencing or other approved barriers. Check state or local laws and codes before setting up pool.
• This is not a lifesaving device. Do not use as a flotation device.