- Remove pool from envelope and unfold it evenly
- Open both valves entirely
- Inflate through first opening of the valve on both rings
- Close secondary-air-flow-stopper (the black part of the valve)
- Inflate through secondary stopper until soft & round.
- Close final stopper.
- We suggest using a manual pump (like this one) or low-pressure electronic pump (like this one)
• Use only on level ground free of debris. Do not set up the pool on a slope or inclined surface.
• Ground surface must be compacted and ﬁrm enough to withstand the pressure and weight of the ﬁlled pool.
• Do not set-up the inﬂatable pool on an elevated surface such as a deck, platform, or balcony, which may collapse under the weight of the ﬁlled pool.
• The area shall facilitate drainage of the pool water after each use.
Care for your pool to extend its life and continue to love, use, and patch (if necessary) for seasons to come.
• If pool does get dirty, clean with a gentle dish soap and rag.
• Over-inﬂation will tear seams and create premature leaks.
• Temperature affects inﬂation and air will expand in heat. Take this into consideration and monitor inﬂation levels throughout use. Pool should have vertical creases inside.
• Do not apply undue pressure to the rings - this includes sitting on them, jumping, and excessive leaning or pushing.
• Drain pool after use and hose off any dirt that was brought in.
• Always use the drain to empty the pool. Trying to ﬂip the pool over to pour out the water can result in tearing because the weight of the water will stretch the seams.
• When not in use, store completely dry in a cool location.