All orders are processed with in 2 business days. Expedited shipping orders are processed same-day if ordered before 12:00 PST and next-day if order is placed after 12:00 PST. Because of our commitment to fast order processing, we are unable to cancel orders once they are placed.
All orders are sent via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. We cannot always ship to P.O. Boxes.
Standard Transit time is 2-7 days, and expedited transit times are as selected . Tansit time does begins when the carrier picks up the order.
As soon as your order has been labeled, you will receive an email with tracking information. Please note that tracking might not update until EOD on the day it is picked up. Mylle is not responsible for the package as soon as it is picked up by the carrier.
Setup & Care
- Gently remove all of the egg pieces from the square tiles
- Arrange your tiles in the desired shape
- Connect your corner pieces first
- Connect remaining edge pieces
- 3x3 for underneath pools
- 2x4 for working out
- Multiple sets for larger spaces
- Treat your puzzle mat as you would a rug: Do not bend or allow moisture under the mat
- Immediately wipe spills
- Use a mop, sponge or rag with a mix of gentle dish soap and water
- Be mindful of heavy objects that could leave indentations if left on the mat for
Yoga mats were designed to be used in yoga studios. Where the floor has more give than at-home hardwoods. Our puzzle mats add padding to elevate your personal gym experience.
We've been getting the question for years - when are you going to make a pad to go under the pool? So we finally did it - our designs pair perfectly together whether mixing or matching. Our mats provide the extra softness you want underneath when setting up on a deck or patio.
Kids. Require. So. Many. Things. But this is ONE thing that can serve many purposes in those newborn to toddler to big kid years. Once it's completed its circle of life with babes, it can transfer to the home gym or office. Waste not, want not, we say.